The McMahon Archive

Home of the McMahoniacs

The McMahon Archive

The McMahon Archive

Off The Boards

Hockey News

Welcome to Off The Boards,

I’m Lily an avid Rangers Fan, hockey goalie, Michigan hater (Svechnikov did it first by the way), and strong believer that you can like a player on a team you hate (Jakub Lauko). Basically someone who won’t shut up about hockey. I’m also an amateur sports photographer, and design hockey merch in photoshop.

For my non-sports interests, I’m the head of the production team for the schools drama department. I have a passion for reading (Shockingly non-hockey related) books.

For avid-hockey fans and beginners alike; Off The Boards will dive into the news and intricacies of the game; as well as who that greasy looking man on your Tik Tok for you page is. The Logo is drawn from the boards in hockey rinks and will feature the hockey player of the week.

This column will answer questions, such as: about when the Toronto Maple Leafs last won the Stanley Cup (1967) and why that’s the case (they’re cursed or something I don’t really know). Or what hockey player had a Canadian Rapper write a song about them (Auston Matthews).