The McMahon Archive

Home of the McMahoniacs

The McMahon Archive

The McMahon Archive

Automotent: Welcome To My Column!

Automotent: Welcome To My Column!

Welcome to everyone who is new here! My column, Automotent, is going to be a first for the McMahon Archive. In this column, we’re going to be going over cars! I’m going to focus on a number of things within this column, ranging from:

Car Advice

Want to learn how to change your oil? Want to know what cars are good, and which aren’t? We’ve got you covered.

How To Wash Your Car

This can teach you how to save money, while also being able to wash your own car better than an automated car wash does. Showing you what products are good to use and how to use them.

Car Reviews

With this section, I could make sure to answer questions about cars by giving you guys car reviews! Going to a number of dealerships, and showing everyone what cars will be reliable and last for the rest of your high school; and/or college career.

And even more! I’m ecstatic to begin this new piece for the McMahon Archive. For individuals who are presently driving or who are learning to drive, this is extremely crucial. This is something we can all connect to, even for those who are just like me and find cars to be fascinating. Despite the fact that McMahon isn’t really a school with much of an automotive focus, this column may be quite effective and helpful to anybody who would want to study more or even simply be able to relate to me with their love and enthusiasm for cars. Anyone can benefit from learning more information than they currently possess. I think I’ll be able to provide you with additional information about topics relating to automobiles even if we don’t have any sort of driver education program. I welcome any questions, remarks, or recommendations. In order to provide readers with useful knowledge they can use in their daily lives that they might not have learned from family, friends, or even instructors, I want to make sure this is as user-friendly as possible.